Dear all, EIUC is looking for interested E.MA GRADUATES for two positions as fellows in the framework of the EIUC Fellowship Programme.
The Fellowship will start on 21 August 2012 and will end 21 December 2012. The placement offices will be the European Union Delegation in Geneva and New York (one fellow for each office for the entire duration of the programme) where the fellows will assist the delegation in following the United Nations Human Rights Council and United Nations General Assembly and related bodies dealing with Human Rights.
The fellows will perform tasks as set out by their supervisors. The tasks may include, but are not limited to, carrying out research, writing reports and evaluations on negotiations, assisting in the drafting of EU statements and resolutions, as well as participating in negotiations with EU and other countries' delegates. Some administrative tasks can be expected. Often, overtime will be required.
Overall administrative management of the Fellowship Programme is provided by EIUC.
The fellows will be entitled to the following (these entitlements have to be considered as gross amount):
• Per diem: 45 Euro
• Travel reimbursement up to 400 Euro (for the fellow placed in Geneva) and 800 Euro (for the fellow placed in New York) (for actual documented expenses)
• Health Insurance up to 100 Euro per month (for actual documented expenses)
• Accomodation allowance up to 1100 Euro/month (for the fellow placed in Geneva) and up to 1700 Euro/month (for the fellow placed in New York ) (for actual documented expenses)
• BE E.MA graduates
• Be European Union citizens
• NOT have had prior working commitments (including internships) within any European Institution
• HAVE excellent knowledge of English and solid knowledge of French
Interested candidates should send an updated cv and letter of motivation (word documents) before 30 May 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org